Subject: RE: [wsrp] POST - Portlet

Hi Richard,

The site hasn't been down for me.  What URL are you trying?  This is the one I use: http://sourceforge.net/projects/portlet-opensrc/

If you can't get to the site right now I'll grab the two samples (Google search and RSS feed) and email them to you.

ross

-----Original Message-----
From: Richard Jacob [mailto:richard.jacob@de.ibm.com]
Sent: Tuesday, November 25, 2003 10:28 AM
To: Ross Fubini
Cc: wsrp-interop@lists.oasis-open.org

Hi Ross,

when will the site come up?
I wanted to install your portlets for the demo but never managed to get to
the site, it's always down.
Can you send me the portlets via pm?

Mit freundlichen Gruessen / best regards,

        Richard Jacob
IBM Lab Boeblingen, Germany
Dept.8288, WebSphere Portal Server Development
Phone: ++49 7031 16-3469  -  Fax: ++49 7031 16-4888
Email: mailto:richard.jacob@de.ibm.com

|         |           "Ross Fubini"    |
|         |           <rossf@plumtree.c|
|         |           om>              |
|         |           11/13/2003 05:48 |
  |                                                                                                                                                  |
  |       To:       <wsrp@lists.oasis-open.org>                                                                                                      |
  |       cc:                                                                                                                                        |
  |       Subject:  [wsrp] POST - Portlet                                                                                                            |

Plumtree, BEA, Documentum and Sun recently kicked off the Portlet Open
Source Trading Site.  This an entirely open source project intended as a
public location for discussion and swapping JSR 168 and WSRP sample
implementation.  The site has gotten a lot of interest, but is only going
to be as useful as the people participating.  I'd encourage people and
companies to post their samples and get actively involved.

POST Home Page:
http://portlet-opensrc.sourceforge.net/

Project Home Page:
http://sourceforge.net/projects/portlet-opensrc/