Subject: RE: [wsrp-interop] POST portlets

Richard,

Thanks you for the detailed feedback.  We'll correct the samples in the next release on the site.

Are you all set with the samples for the demo?

ross

-----Original Message-----
From: Richard Jacob [mailto:richard.jacob@de.ibm.com]
Sent: Thursday, November 27, 2003 6:46 AM
To: wsrp-interop@lists.oasis-open.org
Subject: [wsrp-interop] POST portlets

Hi Ross,

finally, I was able to deploy and run  the portlets.
The Google portlet is provided by the IBM Portal producer.

However I found some problems which needed manual corrections:

- portlets define modes as supported which they do not (removed these from
portlet xml)
- config mode is defined as supported but not declared
(portlet-custom-mode) (removed config mode)
- RSS portlet, RssXml preference contains description element which is not
allowed according to the portlet.xsd
- RSS portlet defines <modifiable> element which is obsolete, should be
<read-only>
- RSS portlet define <validator> element which is obsolete, should be
<preferences-validator>
- doView() method of RSS portlet set preference "expiration-cache" which is
not defined (->Exception), to set the expiration cache value it should use
the constant defined in RenderResponse.

Mit freundlichen Gruessen / best regards,

        Richard Jacob