Subject: Re: [wsrp-interop] can't register IBM producer with Oracle consumer

Thanks David,

looks good. Was able to add IBM Portlets to your Consumer.
We will look into the double keyed things :-)

Mit freundlichen Gruessen / best regards,

        Richard Jacob
IBM Lab Boeblingen, Germany
Dept.8288, WebSphere Portal Server Development
Phone: ++49 7031 16-3469  -  Fax: ++49 7031 16-4888
Email: mailto:richard.jacob@de.ibm.com

|         |           David Ward       |
|         |           <david.ward@oracl|
|         |           e.com>           |
|         |           11/27/2003 07:05 |
  |                                                                                                                                                  |
  |       To:       Richard Jacob/Germany/IBM@IBMDE                                                                                                  |
  |       cc:       wsrp-interop@lists.oasis-open.org                                                                                                |
  |       Subject:  Re: [wsrp-interop] can't register IBM producer with Oracle consumer                                                              |

Hi Richard

Your producer was returning duplicates of some of its 'keyed' things, such
as duplicate 'en' translations in the resource list, and duplicate
'text/html' markup type entries. This was raising exceptions on insertion
into our database. I have applied a patch to portalstandards to make it
more robust in these situations, and you should now find you can register
the IBM producer.

Let me know if you find anything else that isn't working.

Regards

David

Richard Jacob wrote:
      Hi,

      when trying to register our IBM producer with the oracle consumer I
      get the
      following error when hitting the finish button:

      An error occurred when attempting to call the providers register
      function.
      (WWC-43134)
      An unexpected error occurred: User-Defined Exception (WWC-43000)
      Unexpected error - Error inserting portlet translations (WWC-35000)

      It seems that we have some locales issue here.

      Mit freundlichen Gruessen / best regards,

              Richard Jacob
      of the OASIS TC), go to
      http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/wsrp-interop/members/leave_workgroup.php
      .

--
|--------------------+---------------------------+-----------------------|
|                    |                           |                       |
|     David Ward     |  Oracle European          |                       |
|      Principal     |  Development Centre       |                       |
|  Software Engineer |  520 Oracle Parkway       |                Email: |
|       Portlet      |  Thames Valley Park       |                 david |
|    Technologies    |  Reading                  |                 .ward |
|    Oracle Portal   |  Berkshire RG6 1RA        |                 @orac |
|                    |  UK                       |                 le.co |
|                    |                           |                 m     |
|                    |                           |                  Tel: |
|                    |                           |                 +44   |
|                    |                           |                 118   |
|                    |                           |                 924   |
|                    |                           |                 5079  |
|                    |                           |                  Fax: |
|                    |                           |                 118   |
|                    |                           |                 924   |
|                    |                           |                 5005  |