Subject: Fault handling

I've a question on fault structure, since some of you've experimented
with different stacks.

Our producer supports dev and production modes, and in dev mode, we
would like to give more description of the fault (such as the stack
trace, if available). It is very tempting for us to include another
child element after the fault element. But before doing that, I would
like to ask for your experience on this. Can various stacks that you're
using handle detail elements like the following

<detail>
   <ns1:AccessDenied xmlns:ns1="..."/>
   <ns2:... xmlns:ns2="...">
   </ns2:..>
   <ns2:... xmlns:ns2="...">
   </ns2:..>
</detail>

Are there any known ordering issues (for ex, should the fault be the
first child) across different stacks?

Regards,

Subbu