Subject: Interop demo

Mike and I have spent some time crafting a demo page that incorporates portlets from 5 Producers that demonstrates WSRP functionality with reasonable appearance and page layout. I have produced the equivalent portlet layout on the IBM Consumer Richard has provided access to. I think there are still a few things to clean up in preparation for the demo:

1. I like the idea of having the portlet titles advertise their source before including what the normal title would be. There are currently three styles of doing this. I would like to adopt the style in use by the Citrix portlets (e.g. "Citrix: Graph") where ": " is used as a delimiter between these two parts. If people could post a message when their metadata reflects this change, the Consumers can do a refresh to pull in the new format. In addition, Richard, would you use "POST" as the source advertisement for the google portlet and "Apache wsrp4j" for the wsrp4j test portlet?

2. Subbu, could you provide access to an equivalent page on the BEA Consumer?

3. I intend to preface the demo with some statements of the flavor: "I  appreciate that supporting vendors have allowed us access to pre-release code for the purpose of doing this demo. This should not be taken as a product announcement by any of these vendors nor a statement of intent to release such a product." Does that sound like a reasonable statement for me to make from BEA and Citrix points of view? (I have already checked with IBM and Oracle)

Rich