Subject: Re: [wsrp-interop] IBM WebSphere Portal producer available

fixed again

Mit freundlichen Gruessen / best regards,

        Richard Jacob
IBM Lab Boeblingen, Germany
Dept.8288, WebSphere Portal Server Development
Phone: ++49 7031 16-3469  -  Fax: ++49 7031 16-4888
Email: mailto:richard.jacob@de.ibm.com

|         |           Subbu Allamaraju |
|         |           <subbu@bea.com>  |
|         |           12/02/2003 03:57 |
  |                                                                                                                                                  |
  |       To:       wsrp-interop@lists.oasis-open.org                                                                                                |
  |       cc:                                                                                                                                        |
  |       Subject:  Re: [wsrp-interop] IBM WebSphere Portal producer available                                                                       |

Richard,

FYI, the content type for the WSDL is "text/html; charset=ISO-8859-1".

Regards,

Subbu

http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/wsrp-interop/members/leave_workgroup.php