Subject: Re: [wsrp-interop] Interop demo

Yes, we will have a interop call today.

Question on the page:
- why is the session portlet rendered twice?
- the page on the Oracle consumers seems not to display the new portlet
titles for Oracle (uses not the specialiced Oracle producer) and WSRP4J.

Mit freundlichen Gruessen / best regards,

        Richard Jacob
IBM Lab Boeblingen, Germany
Dept.8288, WebSphere Portal Server Development
Phone: ++49 7031 16-3469  -  Fax: ++49 7031 16-4888
Email: mailto:richard.jacob@de.ibm.com

|         |           Michael Freedman  |
|         |           <michael.freedman@|
|         |           oracle.com>       |
|         |           12/04/2003 05:42  |
|         |           AM                |
  |                                                                                                                                                  |
  |       To:       wsrp-interop <wsrp-interop@lists.oasis-open.org>                                                                                 |
  |       cc:                                                                                                                                        |
  |       Subject:  [wsrp-interop] Interop demo                                                                                                      |

Okay -- looks like the interop demo page out on
portalstandards.oracle.com is in good shape.  Other then Rich or myself,
please refrain from making any direct changes to the page.

One minor thing to ask/discuss -- Subbu, would you feel comfortable
shortening your "company" prefix to either just "BEA Weblogic:"  or
"BEA:"?  The use of the term Portal may be a little confusing in that
this is a producer/portlet demo.  The extra long string also is a little
visually distracting.

For IBM and BEA, when replicating this page in your demo consumer please
use the following Oracle producer:
http://portalstandards.oracle.com/wsrpinterop/portlets?WSDL
This is a "special" version of our sample portlets with the Oracle:
added as a prefix in the titles.

Do we have an interop call tomorrow?  If so can IBM/BEA try and have
their replicated pages up and running for this call so we can see/work
out any kinks?  If we either don't have a call or we can't pull it
together by then when can you send us a link to your demo page so we can
all review/Rick and I can be comfortable that the demo has come
completely together?
      -Mike-

the OASIS TC), go to
http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/wsrp-interop/members/leave_workgroup.php