Subject: Re: [wsrp-interop] Oracle Demo Producer

I think I have resolved the problem, and have taken the site down to apply a fix.

When it comes back up, hopefully you will be able to use the final producer.

I will let you know.

Regards

David

Michael Freedman wrote:
Turns out that running the second Oracle [demo] producer on the appserver has exposed an appserver bug.  David is working on a workaround/fix but I would guess it will take hime at least a day if not two.  If you want to temporarily set up your consumer page so it looks like it should please use the Form, CSS, and Session portlets from the original producer [Oracle Sample Producer].  These portlets support customizing their Title bars -- so if your portal provides access to "edit" mode you can also use this to update the titles with the Oracle: prefix.  Anyway, hopefully David will get us a fix/workaround soon and we can use the second/new.  Otherwise I will probably ask him to update/overwrite the original producer with the portlets from this 2nd one so our titles/etc. are in good shape.

I will contact via e-mail Rich, Richard and Subbu on Monday morning PST to describe what the resolution is.  I want to make sure we have complete/finalized pages no later then Tuesday morning PST, so Rich won't have any worries.
    -Mike-

David Ward
Principal Software Engineer
Portlet Technologies