Subject: Re: [wsrp-interop] Oracle Demo Producer

Thanks David,

crosschecked our consumer pages, everything looks fine.

Mit freundlichen Gruessen / best regards,

        Richard Jacob
IBM Lab Boeblingen, Germany
Dept.8288, WebSphere Portal Server Development
Phone: ++49 7031 16-3469  -  Fax: ++49 7031 16-4888
Email: mailto:richard.jacob@de.ibm.com

|         |           David Ward       |
|         |           <david.ward@oracl|
|         |           e.com>           |
|         |           12/04/2003 09:12 |
  |                                                                                                                                                  |
  |       To:       David Ward <david.ward@oracle.com>                                                                                               |
  |       cc:       Michael Freedman <Michael.Freedman@oracle.com>, wsrp-interop <wsrp-interop@lists.oasis-open.org>                                 |
  |       Subject:  Re: [wsrp-interop] Oracle Demo Producer                                                                                          |

OK. It's back up and everything seems to be in order. So please go ahead
and use the version of our producer with the "Oracle-ized" titles at:

http://portalstandards.oracle.com/wsrpinterop/portlets?WSDL

Thanks

David

David Ward wrote:
      I think I have resolved the problem, and have taken the site down to
      apply a fix.

      When it comes back up, hopefully you will be able to use the final
      producer.

      I will let you know.

      Regards

      David

      Michael Freedman wrote:
            Turns out that running the second Oracle [demo] producer on the
            appserver has exposed an appserver bug.  David is working on a
            workaround/fix but I would guess it will take hime at least a
            day if not two.  If you want to temporarily set up your
            consumer page so it looks like it should please use the Form,
            CSS, and Session portlets from the original producer [Oracle
            Sample Producer].  These portlets support customizing their
            Title bars -- so if your portal provides access to "edit" mode
            you can also use this to update the titles with the Oracle:
            prefix.  Anyway, hopefully David will get us a fix/workaround
            soon and we can use the second/new.  Otherwise I will probably
            ask him to update/overwrite the original producer with the
            portlets from this 2nd one so our titles/etc. are in good
            shape.

            I will contact via e-mail Rich, Richard and Subbu on Monday
            morning PST to describe what the resolution is.  I want to make
            sure we have complete/finalized pages no later then Tuesday
            morning PST, so Rich won't have any worries.
                -Mike-

            To unsubscribe from this mailing list (and be removed from the
            roster of the OASIS TC), go to
            http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/wsrp-interop/members/leave_workgroup.php
            .

      --
|--------------------+---------------------------+-----------------------|
|                    |                           |                       |
|     David Ward     |  Oracle European          |                       |
|      Principal     |  Development Centre       |                       |
|  Software Engineer |  520 Oracle Parkway       |                Email: |
|       Portlet      |  Thames Valley Park       |                 david |
|    Technologies    |  Reading                  |                 .ward |
|    Oracle Portal   |  Berkshire RG6 1RA        |                 @orac |
|                    |  UK                       |                 le.co |
|                    |                           |                 m     |
|                    |                           |                  Tel: |
|                    |                           |                 +44   |
|                    |                           |                 118   |
|                    |                           |                 924   |
|                    |                           |                 5079  |
|                    |                           |                  Fax: |
|                    |                           |                 118   |
|                    |                           |                 924   |
|                    |                           |                 5005  |

--