Subject: initCookie & Resource

Hi,

I'm Maneesha, working on WSRP implementation for Sun. In my previous life,
I worked with some of you as a tech lead for JSR168 TCK. I need a clarification
on the intent of the spec in regards to Cookie setting for resources ( Section 10.4).

Does the cookie established by  initCookie call, need to be sent out with
request to a resource (i.e. wsrp-urlType=Resource) ?

regards,
Maneesha