Subject: Problem calling the Form Portlet on Oracle (number 3)

I tried to call the Oracle Portlet 3. I got no error, but I keep getting "No values have been submitted yet." after I called performInteractionBlocking with the following InteractionParams setting.  It suppose to echo back the name and age I have entered.

IntParams = new InteractionParams();
NamedString[] ns = new NamedString[2];
ns[0] = new NamedString();
ns[0].name = "name";
ns[0].value = _request.Form["name"];
ns[1] = new NamedString();
ns[1].name = "age";
ns[1].value = _request.Form["age"];

IntParams.portletStateChange = StateChange.readWrite;
IntParams.formParameters = ns;