Subject: Sun Producer/Consumer available for interop testing

The Sun Java System Portal Server based WSRP Producer and Consumer
implementations are now available for interop testing.

The Producer WSDL URL is -
        http://sunwsrp.dyndns.org/portal/wsrp/wsdl/default

This Producer requires registration and publishes a set of 13
miscellaneous portlets.

In addition, the following site demonstrates the [Sun] Consumer
subscription and rendering of portlets published by some of the
Producers currently available out there for interop testing -
        http://sunwsrp.dyndns.org

The site has a tab dedicated to each Producer; and is read-only mode.
Thanks to folks who have helped with interop issues with their
respective Producers along the way in getting this setup and working.

We would appreciate folks initiating interop testing against the above
Producer and Consumer and letting us know of any issues/comments. Also,
please let us know if  there are other Producers we can add to the
Consumer site to test against.

Thanks

Atul