Subject: sun producer testing

Hi,

we tested our IBM Consumer against the sun producer, here are some things
we found:

1. minor: Some portlets define help and edit mode as supported but when the
Consumer calls these modes an exception occurs.
This happens for the following portlets:
- NavState
- Test RequestDispatcher
- Hello World (no help)
- Test InputStream
- Test Portlet
- Test Named Dispatcher
One example trace can be found in trace1.xml

2. Major: It seems that form submission does not work properly. In general
when submitting forms via performBlockingInteraction we receive a fault
from the producer side (ArrayOutOfBounds).
We courios if other observed this, too? Or is this something concerning the
way the form params are sent?
One example trace is trace2.xml
We observed this on the following portlets:
- Show Time
- PrefPortlet
- GoogleSearch
- Notepad
- Weather
- Bookmark

Hope this helps.

(See attached file: trace1.xml)(See attached file: trace2.xml)

Mit freundlichen Gruessen / best regards,

        Richard Jacob
IBM Lab Boeblingen, Germany
Dept.8288, WebSphere Portal Server Development
Phone: ++49 7031 16-3469  -  Fax: ++49 7031 16-4888
Email: mailto:richard.jacob@de.ibm.com

trace1.xml

trace2.xml