Subject: Re: [wsrp-interop] sun producer testing

thanks, for pointing that out.

On your consumer I get the following markup right now:

"The Server is not licensed for this operation. "

I guess you have not updated the licence keys, or do you get the server
using edonkey ;-)

Mit freundlichen Gruessen / best regards,

        Richard Jacob
IBM Lab Boeblingen, Germany
Dept.8288, WebSphere Portal Server Development
Phone: ++49 7031 16-3469  -  Fax: ++49 7031 16-4888
Email: mailto:richard.jacob@de.ibm.com

             Subbu Allamaraju
             <subbu@bea.com>
             03/30/2004 03:23          wsrp-interop@lists.oasis-open.org

                                                                   Subject
                                       Re: [wsrp-interop] sun producer
                                       testing

Richard,

We see the same behavior from our consumer.

Atul,

There is now a test page on our consumer
(
http://wsrp.avitek.com:7001/consumer/portal.portal?_nfpb=true&_pageLabel=consumerDesktop_page_22_page_23
)
with portlets from Sun producer.