Subject: Re: [wsrp-interop] sun producer testing

Hi David,

I tested the form submission on the Bookmark Portlet. Works fine.
I assume it will do so on the others, too.

Mit freundlichen Gruessen / best regards,

        Richard Jacob
IBM Lab Boeblingen, Germany
Dept.8288, WebSphere Portal Server Development
Phone: ++49 7031 16-3469  -  Fax: ++49 7031 16-4888
Email: mailto:richard.jacob@de.ibm.com

             David Chiu
             <david.chiu@sun.c
                                       Richard Jacob/Germany/IBM@IBMDE
             03/30/2004 08:43                                           cc
             PM                        wsrp-interop@lists.oasis-open.org
                                                                   Subject
                                       Re: [wsrp-interop] sun producer
                                       testing

Richard,

Thanks for testing against our producer.  While I was patching a problem
last night (US west coast time), I accidentally introduced a problem in the
performBlockInteraction.  I have fixed this and it should be working now.
Would you mind doing you tests again?

Sorry about the trouble.

Regards,
David.

Richard Jacob wrote:

      Hi,

      we tested our IBM Consumer against the sun producer, here are some
      things
      we found:

      1. minor: Some portlets define help and edit mode as supported but
      when the
      Consumer calls these modes an exception occurs.
      This happens for the following portlets:
      - NavState
      - Test RequestDispatcher
      - Hello World (no help)
      - Test InputStream
      - Test Portlet
      - Test Named Dispatcher
      One example trace can be found in trace1.xml

      2. Major: It seems that form submission does not work properly. In
      general
      when submitting forms via performBlockingInteraction we receive a
      fault
      from the producer side (ArrayOutOfBounds).
      We courios if other observed this, too? Or is this something
      concerning the
      way the form params are sent?
      One example trace is trace2.xml
      We observed this on the following portlets:
      - Show Time
      - PrefPortlet
      - GoogleSearch
      - Notepad
      - Weather
      - Bookmark

      Hope this helps.

      (See attached file: trace1.xml)(See attached file: trace2.xml)