wsrp-interop message

Subject: Sun Producer interop test

Thanks to those who helped us test the Sun Java System Portal Server
based WSRP Producer and especailly for your feedback and comments.  We
have fixed most of the interop related problems that we are aware of and
have applied those fixes to the interop machine.

We would appreciate if you could once again try to perform the interop
tests between your Consumers and Sun Proudcer and let us know any
outstanding issues.  Please make sure that you also try and modify the
preferences on the published portlets (for example, adding a note to the
notepad portlet).

Again, the Producer WSDL URL is:

   http://sunwsrp.dyndns.org/portal/wsrp/wsdl/default

Currently, there is one problem that we are aware of (this one is due to
an issue on the Portlet itself).

   Trying to save a new timezone in the edit mode of the ShowTime Portlet.

Thanks once again for your help.

Regards,
David.