Subject: RE: [wsrp-interop] IBM perform blocking interaction empty markup response

Working fine!!!

Thanks,

Avi
-----Original Message-----
From: Klein, Avi
Sent: Tuesday, April 20, 2004 3:59 PM
To: wsrp-interop@lists.oasis-open.org

Will do that and let you know.

Thanks a lot again,

Avi.

-----Original Message-----
From: Richard Jacob [mailto:richard.jacob@de.ibm.com]
Sent: Tuesday, April 20, 2004 3:45 PM
To: Klein, Avi
Cc: wsrp-interop@lists.oasis-open.org

Yes should be definitly the problem.
A new HTTP session is associated in that case.
This means that you reset the data in the session right after the
performBIA and before the getMarkup call.
The BIArespone you sent me looks right to me. The navigatonal state is
empty because it's the initial state (first page) and the time in the quick
display is stored in the session.
So it may not be necessary for you to gather the data (and save some work),
try to fix the Consumer behaviour first and see if it works then.

Mit freundlichen Gruessen / best regards,

        Richard Jacob
IBM Lab Boeblingen, Germany
Dept.8288, WebSphere Portal Server Development
Phone: ++49 7031 16-3469  -  Fax: ++49 7031 16-4888
Email: mailto:richard.jacob@de.ibm.com

             "Klein, Avi"
             <avi.klein@sap.co
                                       wsrp-interop@lists.oasis-open.org
             04/20/2004 02:38                                           cc
             PM
                                                                   Subject
                                       RE: [wsrp-interop] IBM perform
                                       blocking interaction empty markup
                                       response

Hi Richard,

Yes I did call the initCookie before performing the interaction (due to a
bug here in my consumer, I call init cookie before each markup port related
action - could this be a problem in that aspect?).

I will gather the entire info and send it to the group mailing list.

Thanks a lot,

Avi.