wsrp-interop message

Subject: Re: [wsrp-interop] cloning bahaviour

My interpretation is that a StateChangeRequired fault is not necessarily
an indication that the Consumer must explicitly clone the portlet. There
could be other reasons, ex, for security, due to which the Producer may
not allow the portlet to make state changes. So, even after cloning, the
Consumer may continue to receive the same fault.

Subbu