Subject: RE: [wsrp-interop] WSRP Demo pages

hmm, weird. I can connect currently from my home (plain internet access)
and from IBM's intranet.
Have others the same problem, too?
Can you connect to our producer? (i.e. access the wsdl)
Here is the link again (cut&pasted) to be sure I had no typo...
http://wsrp.dyndns.org:9081/wps/portal

Mit freundlichen Gruessen / best regards,

        Richard Jacob
IBM Lab Boeblingen, Germany
Dept.8288, WebSphere Portal Server Development
Phone: ++49 7031 16-3469  -  Fax: ++49 7031 16-4888
Email: mailto:richard.jacob@de.ibm.com

             Andre Kramer
             <andre.kramer@eu.
             citrix.com>                                                To
                                       Richard Jacob/Germany/IBM@IBMDE
             05/06/2004 04:07                                           cc
             PM
                                                                   Subject
                                       RE: [wsrp-interop] WSRP Demo pages

I don't seem to be able to connect to port 9081 (but 8080 showed some signs
of life)

regards,
Andre