Subject: Reviewing wsrp-pfb-abstract-model-draft-05.doc

This is looking quite good to me!

Since this document has been changed into being guidance for the authors of registry-specific mapping documents, it seems like it primary audience is within the PFB SC. While the nature of OASIS is still to make it accessible to the public, what do we want to call it? How broadly to trumpet its approval by the TC?

Nits I noticed when reading through the Abstract model document are:
  1. Page 2, line 40; "PBF" should be "PFB"
  2. Page 5, line 7; "describes" should be "described"
  3. Page 7, line 28; "WSPR" should be "WSRP"

Rich