Subject: [wsrp-interop] Participating vendors

Our web page currently lists the following vendors as participating in our interop testing. I think there have been several additional ones over  the last few months and would like to update the list. The current list is BEA, Citrix, Fujitsu, IBM, Oracle, Plumtree, Sun and Vignette. I think Microsoft and SAP have also been involved recently ... any others?

Rich