Subject: Oracle Producer Question

I’m currently testing against the Oracle Producer and I seem to be having some issues with session information.  A few questions:

  1. Is the state of the chart portlet maintained in the session?  In other words, if I press the right button, is the fact that the right portion has been increased stored in the session?
  2. Is session information maintained in an HTTP Session tracked through the JSESSIONID or through a WSRP Session?  This question relates to both the Chart Portlet and the Session Portlet.

Thanks for the information.

Scott