Subject: Announcing the availability of Vignette WSRP Producer

Title: Announcing the availability of Vignette WSRP Producer

Hi all,

We would like to announce that we have a WSRP Producer available for interop testing. The
Producer works with Consumers on an account basis, thus to do anything other than retrieve the
ServiceDescription, the Producer will require registration with 'username' and 'password'
Registration Properties. If you would like to test against our Producer, please email me so
that I may set up an account for your Consumer.

We openly welcome any feedback that you may have.

Thanks a ton.

Regards,
Christopher

Christopher Coco
Senior Software Engineer
Vignette Builder
p. 415.995.3534 | f. 415.975.9801

Vignette’s software and expertise help organizations harness
the power of information and the Web to deliver measurable
improvements in business efficiency. Vignette is the efficiency
expert. Visit http://www.vignette.com/ to learn more.