Subject: Re: [wsrp-interop] cloneBeforeWrite for CCP

This leaves one question open. With choices (1) and (3), what happens if
the Consumer is sharing a CCP for multiple users, and would like to
instruct the Producer to clone the CCP before making state changes?

Any reason why we can't require a stricter interpretation of
cloneBeforeWrite (an is option (2) below)?

Subbu