Subject: redirectURL containing wsrp rewrite expressions

in 5.1.24 we define that redirectURL may contain wsrp rewrite expressions
which must be rewritten by the Consumer.
However we don't state explicitly that the rewrite result needs to be URI
espaced when generating the final redirect URL.
One could interpret this from the sentence "[..]they are allowed to include
values for parameters which utilize the URL rewriting mechanism [..]" but
it may be ambigeous.
In addition I would assume that rewrite expressions could also be placed
anywhere in the redirectURL string, e.g. in the path portion of the URL.

Do you have the same interpretations?

Mit freundlichen Gruessen / best regards,

        Richard Jacob
IBM Lab Boeblingen, Germany
Dept. 2289, WebSphere Portal Server Development 1
WSRP Team Lead
WSRP Architecture & Standardization
Phone: ++49 7031 16-3469  -  Fax: ++49 7031 16-4888

IBM Deutschland Entwicklung GmbH
Vorsitzender des Aufsichtsrats: Martin Jetter
Geschäftsführung: Herbert Kircher
Sitz der Gesellschaft: Böblingen