Subject: Re: [wsrp-interop] Meeting minutes 11/29/07

sure, as said the oasis kavi system for SCs is not working currently, I
sent out a request to OASIS staff.
The call put instead of the TC call, since we planned to have interop as
part of the TC call which took not place.

Mit freundlichen Gruessen / best regards,

        Richard Jacob
IBM Lab Boeblingen, Germany
Dept. 2289, WebSphere Portal Server Development 1
WSRP Team Lead
WSRP Architecture & Standardization
Phone: ++49 7031 16-3469  -  Fax: ++49 7031 16-4888

IBM Deutschland Entwicklung GmbH
Vorsitzender des Aufsichtsrats: Martin Jetter
Geschäftsführung: Herbert Kircher
Sitz der Gesellschaft: Böblingen

|------------>
| From:      |
|------------>
  |Rajesh T <Rajesh.Thiagarajan@Sun.COM>                                                                                                             |
|------------>
| To:        |
|------------>
  |Richard Jacob/Germany/IBM@IBMDE                                                                                                                   |
|------------>
| Cc:        |
|------------>
  |wsrp-interop@lists.oasis-open.org                                                                                                                 |
|------------>
| Date:      |
|------------>
  |11/30/2007 01:48 PM                                                                                                                               |
| Subject:   |
  |Re: [wsrp-interop] Meeting minutes 11/29/07                                                                                                       |

Looks like I missed this call, I thought it was today/tonight for
me.  Since I am in India I received Rich(Thompson) mail saying
tomorrow with mail header showing 29th.

Anyway, Could we use the calendar in the future for setting up calls ?

regards
Rajesh T