Subject: Re: [wsrp-interop] Interop discussions [1] & [2] proposed resolutions

ok, that's what I have now.

Mit freundlichen Gruessen / best regards,

        Richard Jacob
IBM Lab Boeblingen, Germany
Dept. 2289, WebSphere Portal Server Development 1
WSRP Team Lead
WSRP Architecture & Standardization
Phone: ++49 7031 16-3469  -  Fax: ++49 7031 16-4888

IBM Deutschland Entwicklung GmbH
Vorsitzender des Aufsichtsrats: Martin Jetter
Geschäftsführung: Herbert Kircher
Sitz der Gesellschaft: Böblingen

|------------>
| From:      |
|------------>
  |Rich Thompson <richt2@us.ibm.com>                                                                                                                |
  >-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------|
|------------>
| To:        |
|------------>
  |wsrp-interop@lists.oasis-open.org                                                                                                                |
  >-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------|
|------------>
| Date:      |
|------------>
  >-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------|
  |01/11/2008 06:58 PM                                                                                                                              |
  >-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------|
|------------>
| Subject:   |
|------------>
  >-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------|
  |Re: [wsrp-interop] Interop discussions [1] & [2] proposed resolutions                                                                            |
  >-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------|

I would suggest collecting these into a set of proposals with implications
relative to errata and primer spelled out and then consider the whole set
at the TC level once we have v2 approved and the interop discoveries
settling down.

Rich

 From:     Richard Jacob <richard.jacob@de.ibm.com>

 To:       wsrp-interop@lists.oasis-open.org

 Date:     01/11/2008 11:10 AM

 Subject:  [wsrp-interop] Interop discussions [1] & [2] proposed
           resolutions

Hi all,

I've updated the Wiki regarding the last 2 items we discussed on the call
with a proposal and resolution.
http://wiki.oasis-open.org/wsrp/WSRP_Interop_Discussions

Rich, do we need to drive them through the TC process?