Subject: Re: [wsrp-interop] WSRP_Producer wiki page

Richard,

I think I found it, the v1 service description binding is incorrect.

The WSDL at http://wsrp.dyndns.org:10040/wps/wsdl/service.wsdl has the following port:
    <wsdl:port binding="v1bind:WSRP_v1_Service_Binding_SOAP" name="WSRPServiceDescriptionService">
However, the binding at http://wsrp.dyndns.org:10040/wps/wsdl/wsrp_v1_bindings.wsdl has:
    <wsdl:binding name="WSRP_v1_ServiceDescription_Binding_SOAP" type="intf:WSRP_v1_ServiceDescription_PortType">

According to the spec the binding file is correct.

Thanks,

Nate

Richard Jacob wrote:
OF2750FA22.94634404-ONC12573E7.00624D09-C12573E7.00628663@de.ibm.com" type="cite">
good to hear, that's a good starter.
We can't reproduce the V1 problem nor can we see something in our logs.
Can you send us a SOAP message trace of the getSD() request/response
message?
At least we see - or better see not - that an exception was thrown while
processing a getSD() request.

Mit freundlichen Gruessen / best regards,

        Richard Jacob
IBM Lab Boeblingen, Germany
Dept. 2289, WebSphere Portal Server Development 1
WSRP Team Lead
WSRP Architecture & Standardization
Phone: ++49 7031 16-3469  -  Fax: ++49 7031 16-4888

IBM Deutschland Entwicklung GmbH
Vorsitzender des Aufsichtsrats: Martin Jetter
Geschäftsführung: Herbert Kircher
Sitz der Gesellschaft: Böblingen

|------------>
| From:      |
|------------>
  |Kevin Frender <kfrender@bea.com>                                                                                                                 |
  >-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------|
|------------>
| To:        |
|------------>
  |Richard Jacob/Germany/IBM@IBMDE                                                                                                                  |
  >-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------|
|------------>
| Cc:        |
|------------>
  |wsrp-interop@lists.oasis-open.org                                                                                                                |
  >-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------|
|------------>
| Date:      |
|------------>
  >-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------|
  |02/06/2008 05:48 PM                                                                                                                              |
  >-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------|
|------------>
| Subject:   |
|------------>
  >-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------|
  |Re: [wsrp-interop] WSRP_Producer wiki page                                                                                                       |
  >-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------|

After minimal testing, we have some WSRP v2.0 interoperability
confirmed: using the version=v2 WSDL argument, we (BEA) have
successfully rendered the sample IBM portlets.  We have not tested any
of the 2.0 optional features, however.

However, when we specify version=v1 in the WSDL, we can't get the
service description.

  Kevin

Richard Jacob wrote:

I've updated the page with our information.
Our Producer is live now, you can access it via the WSDL contained in the
Wiki.
For now we have very vew portlets out there, more will come soon.
All portlets available are basically 1.0 functionality portlets for first
smoke tests.

Mit freundlichen Gruessen / best regards,

        Richard Jacob
IBM Lab Boeblingen, Germany
Dept. 2289, WebSphere Portal Server Development 1
WSRP Team Lead
WSRP Architecture & Standardization
Phone: ++49 7031 16-3469  -  Fax: ++49 7031 16-4888

IBM Deutschland Entwicklung GmbH
Vorsitzender des Aufsichtsrats: Martin Jetter
Geschäftsführung: Herbert Kircher
Sitz der Gesellschaft: Böblingen

|------------>
| From:      |
|------------>

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------|

  |Nathan E Lipke <nlipke@bea.com>

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------|

|------------>
| To:        |
|------------>

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------|

  |wsrp-interop@lists.oasis-open.org

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------|

|------------>
| Date:      |
|------------>

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------|

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------|

|------------>
|------------>

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------|

  |[wsrp-interop] WSRP_Producer wiki page

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------|

    In order to start planning our interop testing I would like to know
which optional 2.0 features each vendor is planning on supporting. I
added our feature list to:
http://wiki.oasis-open.org/wsrp/WSRP_Producers and would like it if all
the vendors planning on participating in 2.0 interop testing would do
likewise.

Thanks,

Nate

or

entity named in this message. If you are not the intended recipient, and
have received this message in error, please immediately return this by
email and then delete it.

OASIS
at:

OASIS

at:

legally privileged, and is intended solely for the use of the individual or