Subject: WSDL4J Testing

I looked into WSDL4J and as was reported getServices() does not return
services not in the main WSDL definition. That being said I believe this
is a bug in WSDL4J.

This code does find the imported service (though I suppose it should be
recursive):
        System.out.println("Services: " + wsdlDef.getServices().keySet());
        Map<?, ?> imports = wsdlDef.getImports();
        System.out.println("Imports: " + imports.keySet());
        for (Object v: imports.values()) {
            for (Object o : (List<?>) v) {
                System.out.println("    Services: " + ((Import)
o).getDefinition().getServices().keySet());
            }
        }

However, in the interest of of general interoperability, I will attempt
to change how our WSDL is written.

Nate

Notice:  This email message, together with any attachments, may contain information  of  BEA Systems,  Inc.,  its subsidiaries  and  affiliated entities,  that may be confidential,  proprietary,  copyrighted  and/or legally privileged, and is intended solely for the use of the individual or entity named in this message. If you are not the intended recipient, and have received this message in error, please immediately return this by email and then delete it.