Subject: RE: [wsrp-interop] BEA Consumer demo of public parameters

Actually, that looks like there is bug on our part with QName Name and the
Label being assigned to each other:

<navigationalPublicValueDescriptions identifier="ParameterThree">
	<names xmlns:q3="Parameter Three">
	q3:Enter_x0020_a_x0020_value_x0020_for_x0020_Parameter_x0020_Three
	</names>
	<description xml:lang="en">
		<value>ParameterThree</value>
	</description>
	<label xml:lang="en">
		<value>urn:netunitysoftware:wsrp2interop</value>
	</label>
</navigationalPublicValueDescriptions>

The name should be "{urn:netunitysoftware:wsrp2interop}ParameterThree" not
that crazy name that is a label.  Did not notice that before with testing
because it seemed work right off the bat but it's entirely coincidence.
Will fix and redeploy.

Thanks for pointing this out.

-----Original Message-----
From: Kevin Frender [mailto:kfrender@bea.com]
Sent: Monday, March 24, 2008 4:55 PM
To: wsrp-interop@lists.oasis-open.org

We've updated the BEA consumer with the latest IBM and NetUnity public
parameters portlets, coupled with a few of our own (consumer-side)
portlets.  We haven't found any interop issues yet- it all seems to work.

http://wsrp.bea.com:7001/consumer/wsrp/SharedParams.portal

For this demo we have aliased NetUnity's "{Parameter
Three}Enter_x0020_a_x0020_value_x0020_for_x0020_Parameter_x0020_Three"
parameter to IBM's "{http://com.ibm/portal/portlets/ns}city"; parameter
on our consumer to show everything working together.

This means if you select the city in the BEA portlet at the top of the
page, or in IBM's city select portlet, NetUnity's portlet will see that
value as ParameterThree.  Similarly, setting NetUnity's ParameterThree
will set the city value for IBM's portlets and the top BEA portlet.

  Kevin

legally privileged, and is intended solely for the use of the individual or
entity named in this message. If you are not the intended recipient, and
have received this message in error, please immediately return this by email
and then delete it.