Subject: WSRP 2 Interop

Sorry I missed the interop meeting today due to unexpected customer requests.

Just an FYI, that our public WSRP 2 interop producer has been update with additional portlets.  Please occasionally refer to the “NetUnity WSRP 2 Interop - Producer Version Info” portlet to see if an update is needed.

Please let me know when you update your consumer with respect to NetUnity WSRP 2 interop test portlets.

Thanks,

Nader