Subject: [Fwd: Resource syntax]

Oops ... mistyped the e-mail address

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: Resource syntax
Date: Fri, 20 Jun 2008 08:31:26 -0700
From: Michael Freedman <michael.freedman@oracle.com>
To: richard.jacob@de.ibm.com
CC: wsrp-inteop@lists.oasis-open.org, ian Penning <ian.penning@oracle.com>

Richard,
   We are doing some interop testing with the IBM producer and have run into a problem:  It looks like we are receiving a resourceList from you in the ServiceDescription but the resource doesn't contain a values element which we are expecting (by spec).  The producer we are hitting is:
http://wsrp.dyndns.org:10040/wps/wsdl/service.wsdl

What is the issue here?
    -Mike-