Subject: Re: [wsrp-interop] interop call

sure, will do.
Mit freundlichen Grüßen / Kind regards

Richard Jacob

Team Lead Portal Standards & WCM development
WSRP Standardization Lead
IBM Software Group, WPLC
WSS Websphere Portal Foundation Development 1
Phone: +49-7031-16-3469  IBM Deutschland Research & Development
E-Mail: richard.jacob@de.ibm.com  Schoenaicher Str. 220
     71032 Boeblingen
     Germany
IBM Deutschland Research & Development GmbH / Vorsitzender des Aufsichtsrats: Martin Jetter
Geschäftsführung: Erich Baier
Sitz der Gesellschaft: Böblingen / Registergericht: Amtsgericht Stuttgart, HRB 243294

From: Nathan Lipke <nathan.lipke@oracle.com>
To: Richard Jacob/Germany/IBM@IBMDE
Cc: wsrp-interop@lists.oasis-open.org
Date: 11/19/2009 05:33 PM

Richard:

I think this will conflict with Thanksgiving in the US. Can you use the TC call on Dec. 3.

Thanks,

Nate
On Nov 11, 2009, at 10:24 AM, Richard Jacob wrote:

Hi guys,

appologies I have been ill the past days and therefor was not able to setup a call.

I will schedule one for 11/25 if no one objects.
Mit freundlichen Grüßen / Kind regards

Richard Jacob
<Mail Attachment.gif> <Mail Attachment.gif> <Mail Attachment.gif>
Team Lead Portal Standards & WCM development
WSRP Standardization Lead
IBM Software Group, WPLC
WSS Websphere Portal Foundation Development 1
<Mail Attachment.gif>