Subject: Re: [wsrp-interop] wsrp-extension value encoding clarification

well, I'd say correct.
Any form of double encoding is needed here.
The spec only mentions that extension params become the value of a param (which has to be URL safe) and says that there can be muliple params which are then encoded using query-like syntax.
This effectively means that the chars "&" and "=" need to be escaped by whatever codec.
Since these are part of an extension, the extension could declare/specify the encoding here.

But I think going with double URL escaping seems fine to me.
Mit freundlichen Grüßen / Kind regards

Richard Jacob

Team Lead Portal Standards & WCM development
WSRP Standardization Lead
IBM Software Group, WPLC
WSS Websphere Portal Foundation Development 1
Phone: +49-7031-16-3469  IBM Deutschland Research & Development
E-Mail: richard.jacob@de.ibm.com  Schoenaicher Str. 220
     71032 Boeblingen
     Germany
IBM Deutschland Research & Development GmbH / Vorsitzender des Aufsichtsrats: Martin Jetter
Geschäftsführung: Dirk Wittkopp
Sitz der Gesellschaft: Böblingen / Registergericht: Amtsgericht Stuttgart, HRB 243294