wsrp-markup message

Subject: RE: [wsia][wsrp-markup] URL writing

My example was not to point out that it should be done (or recommended), but
to point out the "borders" of the standard. The names of the URL parameters
are definitely outside this border.

-----Original Message-----
From: Alejandro Abdelnur [mailto:alejandro.abdelnur@sun.com]
Sent: Tue, July 16, 2002 17:16
Cc: `

You are correct that in the producer-writing scenario the names do not
need to be part of the spec. But they have to be there, using
?{0}&{1}&{2} will not be understood by many servers as request
parameters, in case they are understood they will be positional and in
the case of optional values this would break because things may follow.
For practical reasons, avoiding name collision, you may want to say at
lease that the WSRP parameters are prefixed with 'prefix' and that this
'prefix' is reserved for WSRP and should not be used by the entities.

Regards.

Alejandro