wsrp-markup message

Subject: Re: [wsrp-markup] Handling of attachments and/or large markup responses

Carsten,

Interesting, now I have 2 questions.

(1) I've just looked at the JAX-RPC spec and it requires SOAP-
attachments for handling attachments. Would you give a pointer to the
interoperability information you are mentioning?

(2) Are you suggesting that a producer would bundle up all static
resources with the getFragment response and the consumer would cache
them so when the call of the client comes to the consumer -to the
resource [proxy] URL- the consumer has already the resource and it does
not need to make a call to the producer? Something like a pro-active cache?

Alejandro

JAX-RPC defines SOAP-Attachment