wsrp-markup message

Subject: Re: [wsrp-markup] [wsrp][markup] URI encoding.

I don't think we need to require entities write content in UTF8.  This reference
pertains to URI encoding not content encoding.  I think we need at a minimum a
mechanism where the consumer communicates to the producer the encoding(s) that
are valid for the given request.  We can also discuss allowing consumers the
ability to transform encodings to the desired client encoding.  I would guess we
won't want to require this later behavior -- rather consumers can provide it as
an option (and let producers know they do so).  For consumers that don't do this
they will merely reject any content returned in an unacceptable encoding.
      -Mike-