wsrp-markup message

Subject: [wsrp-markup] Meeting Agenda Tomorrow

Title: Meeting Agenda Tomorrow
Hi Folks,

Just a reminder that we have meeting tomorrow morning 8 am PST,  11 am ESt, 5 pm CET

For the agenda, I would like to review my first pass at the charter:

Charter
The purpose of the WSRP Markup Subcommittee is to

1. Identify and recommend best practices for WSRP Specification 1.0 for
* Section 4.2 Markup Operations: MarkupResponse, MarkupParams;
  * Section 5.1.10  MarkupType Types;
     * Section 6 Markup Interface:  MarkupParams Type, MarkupContext Type, MarkupResponse Type;
      * Section 6.2 getMarkup() Operation: caching of markup fragments, Cachability, Cache Invalidation; and
  * Section 10 Markup: Markup Fragment Rules for various implementations

2. Identify markup specifications and proprietary formats for consideration in moving forward from for WSRP Specification 1.0, including but not restricted to
    * XHTML (HTML, XHTML Basic, CSS)
        * VoiceXML,
     * WAP,
  * SMIL,
* SVG,
  * Application-specific MIME Types such as Flash,
        * standard MIME Types for special interests, such VRML and
      * emerging specifications of interest, such as i- mode,
* scripting languages and the namespacing of such languages/practices as Javascript, ASP. JSP, PHP, CSS

3. Develop Recommendations for Defining Templates for all such Markup Types, MIME Types, Markup Fragments, amd Best Practices for such

4. Identify and recommend liaisons with other standards organizations and working groups to coordinate efforts, harmonize specifications, and ensure as much as possible the ease of interoperability of these standards and practices.

Name
The name of this subcommittee shall be the OASIS WSRP Markup Subcommittee.
Mailing-List

Deliverables
The deliverables of this subcommittee will be:
Publish Reports fulfilling the numbered items of our listed purposes.

US dial in #: 1.888.481.3032
International Dial in #: 1.617.801.9600
Participant Passcode: 28614774 (you will be asked for your name)
UK 0800 904 7961
D 0800 1813856

Ciao,
Rex