[Date Prev] | [Thread Prev] | [Thread Next] | [Date Next] -- [Date Index] | [Thread Index] | [List Home]
Subject: RE: [wsrp-markup] Meeting Agenda Tomorrow
Assuming that we would not have a markup call today, I accepted a JSR 168 call so I can't attend.
But I will open the call line and agree to the proposed charter.
(Rex: I see you added markup caching as I suggested once. That should get more people involved ;-)
From: Rex Brooks [mailto:email@example.com]
Sent: 04 March 2003 19:35
Subject: [wsrp-markup] Meeting Agenda Tomorrow
Hi Folks,Just a reminder that we have meeting tomorrow morning 8 am PST, 11 am ESt, 5 pm CETFor the agenda, I would like to review my first pass at the charter:Charter
The purpose of the WSRP Markup Subcommittee is to
1. Identify and recommend best practices for WSRP Specification 1.0 for
* Section 4.2 Markup Operations: MarkupResponse, MarkupParams;
* Section 5.1.10 MarkupType Types;
* Section 6 Markup Interface: MarkupParams Type, MarkupContext Type, MarkupResponse Type;
* Section 6.2 getMarkup() Operation: caching of markup fragments, Cachability, Cache Invalidation; and
* Section 10 Markup: Markup Fragment Rules for various implementations
2. Identify markup specifications and proprietary formats for consideration in moving forward from for WSRP Specification 1.0, including but not restricted to
* XHTML (HTML, XHTML Basic, CSS)
* Application-specific MIME Types such as Flash,
* standard MIME Types for special interests, such VRML and
* emerging specifications of interest, such as i- mode,
3. Develop Recommendations for Defining Templates for all such Markup Types, MIME Types, Markup Fragments, amd Best Practices for such
4. Identify and recommend liaisons with other standards organizations and working groups to coordinate efforts, harmonize specifications, and ensure as much as possible the ease of interoperability of these standards and practices.
The name of this subcommittee shall be the OASIS WSRP Markup Subcommittee.
The deliverables of this subcommittee will be:Publish Reports fulfilling the numbered items of our listed purposes.US dial in #: 1.888.481.3032
International Dial in #: 1.617.801.9600
Participant Passcode: 28614774 (you will be asked for your name)
UK 0800 904 7961D 0800 1813856Ciao,Rex--Rex Brooks
Starbourne Communications Design
1361-A Addison, Berkeley, CA 94702 *510-849-2309
http://www.starbourne.com * firstname.lastname@example.org