wsrp-markup message

Subject: RE: [wsrp-markup] New Vignette member

Sorry, I was out of the office yesterday afternoon. Great to have another UI
person on the sub-group. Yes, let's wait another week.

regards,
Andre

-----Original Message-----
From: Rex Brooks [mailto:rexb@starbourne.com]
Sent: 08 April 2003 23:49
To: wsrp-markup@lists.oasis-open.org

This was my reply to Alan earlier today. I left "lists." off the
address so this list did not receive it.

Ciao,
Rex

Thanks Alan,

I appreciate it.

Andre,

Do you think we should meet tomorrow or put it off at least another
week. I would rather wait, and concentrate on the spec. My DSL was
out Fri-Mon and I am just now catching up, so I am also rather
unprepared, but I do have some significant perspectives relative to
the public/govt sector through my other work on HumanMarkup and
Emergency Management.

Ciao,
Rex

--