wsrp-markup message

Subject: WSRP Markup SC Telecon Meeting

Title: WSRP Markup SC Telecon Meeting
Hi Folks,

Please excuse the multiple postings, but I wanted to ensure that I get this reminder in front of all current and potential members of the WSRP Markup Subcommittee. We are meeting via telecon tomorrow, 30 April 2003. The call info is on the SC Calendar but here it is also:

Wednesdays, 8 am PST / 11 am EST / 5 pm CET, 1 hour
US dial in #: 1.888.481.3032
International Dial in #: 1.617.801.9600
Participant Passcode: 28614774 (you will be asked for your name)
UK 0800 904 7961
D 0800 1813856

Our agenda is:

1- to discuss the charter, attached, to which there have been a few issues raised--mostly the appropriateness of including ASP, JSP and PHP scripting as part of our scope;

2- to discuss what, if any, issues we want to suggest for the agenda of the upcoming f2f.

I also would like to remind any one who is covering this SC but who is not currently a member of both the TC and the SC to join using the OASIS website.

Thanks,
Rex
--
Rex Brooks