wsrp-markup message

Subject: Re: [wsrp-markup-chair] WSRP Markup SC Membership

This time it seemed to work. I was able to find you name, add you as
a voting member and submit those and a couple of other changes. I am
copying the list with this reply as a test, so you should receive
this twice. If not, let me know, and I will try again. However, since
I was unable to find your name the last time I tried to add you, it
seems like it ought to have worked this time.

Sorry about the trouble.

Ciao,
Rex

--