wsrp-markup message

Subject: Re: CSS Feedback

Hi Dan,

My first response, of course, is: can you arrange for Nicolas to join
the subcommittee? That is the best, and most direct, way to get these
deficiencies corrected.

However, even if that is not possible, we will do our best to address
these concerns, since they are also our concerns. We have a
teleconference tomorrow at 8:00 a.m. Pacific Time, 11:00 am Eastern
Time, and I would be more than pleased if Nicolas could join. The
information is in the calendar on the OASIS TC and SC webpages.

Of course, I do not know if he is also located on the left coast
here, but our other regular participant, Noah Guyot from Vignette, is
and I had previously indicated that I thought it would be a good idea
for us to try to schedule some time to sit down together and now I
think that when we do we should perhaps work out a plan to produce
some examples that could be included in the updated primer.

Because I am an independent, I have to give priority to the pursuit
of work at this time, so I have constraints, but we all have
limitations, and those who are employed by member companies also have
priorities that take precedence over SC work.

However, I do plan to work on this over the summer and I would
welcome any help that can be offered.

Ciao,
Rex

--