wsrp-markup message

Subject: Re: [wsrp-markup] Today's call

Sorry, I didn't get around to this before your meeting today.  From your
prior message to me this week you seem to think we need a major revision
to our CSS classes.  I suggest this be evaluated/discussed at the whole
TC level with respect to its impact on 1.0.  I.e. do you have a
version/revision/upgrade plan?  Would it be better to delay 1.0 in lieu
of the future changes and just improve it now?
Anyway can you add this to this/next weeks TC agenda -- I sure don't
want to release 1.0 if we think a portion of it is damaged yet don't
have an upgrade plan.
    -Mike-