wsrp-markup message

Subject: Revised Minutes for 6-11-03

Title: Revised Minutes for 6-11-03
Greetings,

Per Rich Thompson I have changed the note about last week's meeting to change CSS classes to start with "portlet-" and not "wsrp-" as this made them more reasonably shared with other efforts (such as JSR 168). If there are no further corrections, after to today's TC meeting, I will ask the OASIS Webmaster to link this message for the minutes to the public webpage for the SC.

June 11, 2003

Teleconference meeting of the OASIS WSRP-Markup Subcommittee.

Wednesdays, 8 am PST / 11 am EST / 5 pm CET, 1 hour
US dial in #: 1.888.481.3032
International Dial in #: 1.617.801.9600
Participant Passcode: 28614774

Roll Call:
Attending:

Rex Brooks, Independent, co-chair
Andre Kramer, Citrix Systems, co-chair
Noah Guyot, Vignette
Chris Braun, Novell

Minutes taken by Rex Brooks

Meeting convened 11:05 a.m. Eastern Time

Rex apologized for not having posted minutes from previous week's meeting, indicating that there was little to report other than that the CSS classes needed to have the wsia- prefix changed to portlet- and that the revised charter would be corrected and submitted to the TC for the following day's TC meeting.

Andre noted that the time in the calendar for the meeting was wrong, indicating 12:00 pm ET and Rex said that he would change the time to 11:00 am ET for the next meeting.

We welcomed Chris Braun back from his leave of absence and we are pleased that we will have his support.

Most of the meeting was occupied in discussion of the post forwarded by Dan Machak of TIBCO of TIBCO developer Nicolas Prade's comments on the CSS classes.

That message follows: