wsrp-markup message

Subject: Apologies-Mtg Postponement

Title: Apologies-Mtg Postponement
I think an apology is in order here. The last two weeks have been hectic for me, and rather than go into unnecessary details, let me just say that I am sorry and regret being unprepared for the telecon that ought to have been scheduled for today to coincide with tomorrow's TC meeting. I will reschedule our next meeting to synchronize with the TC meeting schedule. We still desire member companies to prepare lists of currently used CSS classes in v 1.0 and anticipated/requested for v 1.1, and we look forward to Noah's work on samples. Please note the Vignette White Paper included in today/s InformationWeek newsletter:

http://whitepapers.informationweek.com/data/detail?id=1051627373_991&type=RES&x=1141367412&src=email

Ciao,
Rex
--