wsrp-markup message

Subject: Meeting tomorrow

Title: Meeting tomorrow
Hi Everyone,

This is a reminder to go along with the standard notification that just went out when I added tomorrow's meeting to the calendar. I almost forgot to add the meeting to the calendar altogether.

Summer has a way of slipping past when you're not noticing. Perhaps it was last week's Primer meeting, but I took it for granted that I had already scheduled the meeting, so I was surprised to notice that I had not, or maybe it was just that I passed along the Comdex Call for Speakers yesterday, but in any event, time is flying, and I missed it.

We do need to set a schedule for getting samples together for inclusion in the Primer. And while we are at it, we should probably set a date to start work on voiceXML and WML--like right after Labor Day and the next the f2f.

Here is the info again, just in case.

US dial in #: 1.888.481.3032
8:00 a.m. PT, 11:00 p.m. ET, 5:00 p.m. CET
International Dial in #: 1.617.801.9600
Participant Passcode: 28614774 (you will be asked for your name)
UK 0800 904 7961
D 0800 1813856

Ciao,
Rex