wsrp-markup message

Subject: Flash as WSIWYG Biz App Builder

Title: Flash as WSIWYG Biz App Builder
Hi folks,

http://www.informationweek.com/story/showArticle.jhtml?articleID=14100035

This is what I meant way back when I cited Flash as one of the application-specific MIME markup (display) types in the markup specifications section of the original charter which included Javascript as an example of a scripting language, although it looks as if I should have cited Flash as a scripting language, too. In any event, we dropped scripting for our first pass at Markup Fragments. We might want to consider it as part of the 1.1-2.0 efforts to discuss in the f2f, and for our agenda post f2f.

Ciao,
Rex
--
Rex Brooks