wsrp-markup message

Subject: Flash as WSIWYG Biz App Builder

Title: Flash as WSIWYG Biz App Builder
Hi Again,

I'm resending this since it will part of our report during the face to face meeting, as discussed in the meeting yesterday. It's all fairly self-explanatory.

Ciao, again,
Rex

Hi folks,

http://www.informationweek.com/story/showArticle.jhtml?articleID=14100035

This is what I meant way back when I cited Flash as one of the application-specific MIME markup (display) types in the markup specifications section of the original charter which included Javascript as an example of a scripting language, although it looks as if I should have cited Flash as a scripting language, too. In any event, we dropped scripting for our first pass at Markup Fragments. We might want to consider it as part of the 1.1-2.0 efforts to discuss in the f2f, and for our agenda post f2f.

Ciao,
Rex
--
Rex Brooks