wsrp-markup message

Subject: Re: [wsrp-markup] Markup Fragment rule for VXML

Thanks, Walter,

This makes good sense, and I am sure we will
include it and use it as a springboard for
further discussions. We will probably have to ask
the overall TC if they are willing to support a
subdialog, but I think it is a good idea. The
root document is another question. Would this be
better framed as a separate document that the
Portlet invokes? I think it might be a more
difficult sell to ask for it in the WSRP spec
itself. We will find out, however, in any event.

Both of these are fairly largish issues, compared
to what is usually done for v1.1 work. However, I
think we should frame the argument for these two
items and VXML in v1.1 as something that we want
to use sooner rather than later and get feedback
before the timeframe for v2.0. I think it is
better to stay with the tech dev curve rather
than lag behind it, which is what will happen if
we wait for v2.0. However, asking for it in v1.1
will certainly necessitate some discussion, so
you might want to be prepared for that when the
time comes.

For the WSRP-Markup SC, we should chat about this today.

Ciao,
Rex

--
Rex Brooks